- SLEEP – The cabin interior is built around a comfortable 6″ queen size mattress (60″ x 80″ / 1.52m x 2.03m).
- STORAGE – There are 2 cabinets and 2 shelves at the bed’s foot. This is ample storage for your electronic devices and some clothing.
Additional large felt pockets are within arm’s reach on each door for the night essentials.
- BRIGHTNESS – DROPLET sports an amazing half dome front window that brings the outdoors inside. Stargazing is not an option in DROPLET, it’s mandatory!
All front and side windows are tinted (Bronze – 26% light transmission) for privacy and heat transfer control.
- WIDE ENTRY – The 2 doors are designed to allow for easy entrance/exit. No need to be a Yogi to get in.
- AIR FLOW – The biggest possible yachting hatch is installed on DROPLET. It has a lockable AIRstream position to allow for air movement when you’re away. Along with the swing outside windows and the side vents, air circulation is all natural.
- INSULATION – The cabin is insulated with a closed cell Aluminum laminated foam (R=2.81). This makes the DROPLET an all season camper.
- LIGHTING – The cabin is lit with 2 LED reading lamps. No switch needed. Just tap them.
- NEW IN 2020 – Fast charging USB plug and unlimited 110v+USB when plugged in the campsite.